Hand Images Databases
This work attempts to provide two Hand Images Databases for hand biometrics:
one is created using a mobile phone camera of modest quality, which we called mobile hand images database (MOHI),
and the other is created using a webcam with low quality images, which we called webcam hand images database (WEHI).
To capture hand images we used two cameras:
· Mobile phone cameras to create MOHI.
· Webcams to create WEHI.
Samples of MOHI:
Samples of WEHI:
Both databases designed to be used for different purposes such as:
· Distinguish between male and female
· Classification of people by age groups
· Identification persons
· Authentication persons.
Because of the large size of the image databases, we divided each session to 4 groups, each group contains 5 images for 50 persons.
To download click on the session and the group you wish:
- MOHI: [Session 1 Group1], [Session 1 Group 2], [Session 1 Group3], [Session 1 Group4], [Session 2 Group1], [Session 2 Group 2], [Session 2 Group3], [Session 2 Group4], [Session 3 Group1], [Session 3 Group 2], [Session 3 Group3], [Session 3 Group4],
- WEHI: [Session 1 Group1], [Session 1 Group 2], [Session 1 Group3], [Session 1 Group4], [Session 2 Group1], [Session 2 Group 2], [Session 2 Group3], [Session 2 Group4], [Session 3 Group1], [Session 3 Group 2], [Session 3 Group3], [Session 3 Group4],
Users of those databases should refer to our work: New Mobile phone and Webcam Hand Images Databases for Personal Authentication and Identification
Those databases are freely available for research and teaching purposes : for any other use we should be consulted, for any question regarding the databases you may contact
Dr. Ahmad Hassanat at:
Dr. Ahmad B.A. Hassanat
Mutah, Karak 61710, Jordan, P. O. Box ( 7 ),Tel.: (962-3)2372380-99, Fax.: (962-3)2375540